Patreon support now available
It's now possible to support splix.io on Patreon. As thank you, you'll be able to disable ads and you'll receieve extra colors and patterns. Click here to make a pledge.
- Added Patreon support
- Added patreon pattern and gold color.
- Added luh pattern.
- Changed the limit of amount of players per server to about 70, the map is now 500x500 in size.
- Fixed kills being counted twice.
- Made the spawn algorithm a bit less accurate when a lot of players are spawning at once, this was causing a lot of lag.
- Added new teams gamemode.
- Added local high scores.
- Fixed players not having the same color as their land.
- +500 is now only shown when you are the one who killed a player.
- Made the changelog scrollable.
- Fixed key strokes not getting registered.
- Fixed the disconnected message from being spammed.
- Quality is now set to high by default.
- Fixed players spawning all at the same position.
- Fixed blocks being captured at the edge of your area because of lag.
- Fixed border blocks turning into player blocks.
- Added an ugly mode which can be enabled on splix.io/flags.
- Added a box with the latest changes and news.
- Use the P key to freeze your player, in case you need a toilet break. But watch out! Anyone can kill you when paused, even on your own land.